HTML5-CSS3 - Session IV
- Chapter 6 - How to Use CSS for Page Layout
- Chapter 7 - How to Work with CSS to do Links, Lists, and Navigation Menus
Student Exercise 1
- 1. Complete Exercise 6-1, 6-2 and 6-3, page 233 using Dreamweaver.
- 2. The c6_content.txt and c6_sampson.txt files listed in Exercises 6-2 and 6-3 are located in the txt folder on your developmental site.
- 3. Students will upload test files to development site.
- 4. Students will preview in browser development files.
- 5. Students will upload files to live site.
- 6. Students will preview in browser live files.
Student Exercise 2
- 1. Complete Chapter 7 - Exercise 7-1 and 7-2, Page 278 using Dreamweaver.
- 2. Students will upload test files to development site.
- 3. Students will preview in browser development files.
- 4. Students will upload files to live site.
- 5. Students will preview in browser live files.
Additional LinkedIn Beginner Exercises
Advanced and Master LinkedIn Exercises
General Computer Files & Windows Skills
General Web Development Links
Wireframe Design Apps
Free Cloud Based
Free Web Design IDEs
Free Web Development IDEs
Downloadable DesktopWeb Development Apps
Cloud Based Web Development
Cloud-Based Web Development Sites
Online Website Builder Sites
Learning Management Systems (LMS)
Slideshows, Carousels, Graphic Plugins & Components
Calendar & Datepicker jQuery Plugins
RWD Testing Emulators
Browser Plugin Apps
WSDL, SOAP, REST, & ODATA Introduction and Resources
Colleges and Universities