ITI 353 HTML5 - Session II
- Chapter 2 - How to Code, Test and Validate a web page
- Chapter 3 - How to use HTML to structure and web page
- Student Exercise 1 - Chapter 3 - How to use HTML to structure and web page
- Chapter 4 - How to use CSS to format the elements of a web page
- Student Exercise 2 - Chapter 4
Student Exercise 1
- Chapter 3 - Exercise 3-1
- 1. Complete Chapter 3 - Exercise 3-1, Page 120 using Dreamweaver.
- 2. The Town_Hall directory listed in the book is now the root directory on your developmental site.
- 3. The c3_content.txt file listed in the book for Exercise 3-1 is located in the txt folder on your developmental site.
- 4. Students will upload files to live site.
- 5. Students will preview in browser website files.
- 4. Link to Chapter 3 - Exercise 3-1 Zip Files
Student Exercise 2
- 1. Complete Exercise 4-1, page 164 using Dreamweaver.
- 2. The basic.html file listed in Exercise 4-1 is located in the templates folder on your developmental site.
- 3. Students will upload files to live site.
- 4. Students will preview in browser website files.
General Computer Files & Windows Skills
General Web Development Links
Wireframe Design Apps
Free Cloud Based
Free Web Design IDEs
Free Web Development IDEs
Downloadable DesktopWeb Development Apps
Cloud Based Web Development
Cloud-Based Web Development Sites
Online Website Builder Sites
Learning Management Systems (LMS)
Slideshows, Carousels, Graphic Plugins & Components
Calendar & Datepicker jQuery Plugins
RWD Testing Emulators
Browser Plugin Apps
WSDL, SOAP, REST, & ODATA Introduction and Resources
Chapter Presentation, Zip, and Solution Set Files
||Exercise Zip File
||Solution Set Zip File
||Course Introduction Presentation
|Chapter 1 - Introduction to Web Development
Chapter 18 - How to Design a Web Site
Chapter 19 - How to Deploy a Web Site on a Web Server
||Chapter 2 - How to Code, Test and Validate a web page
Chapter 3 - How to Use HTML to Structure a Web Page
Chapter 4 - How to Use CSS to Format the Elements of a Web Page
||Chapter 5 - How to Use the CSS Box Model for Spacing, Borders, and Backgrounds
Chapter 6 - How to Use CSS for Page Layout
||Chapter 7 - How to Work with Links and Lists
Chapter 9 - How to Work with Images
||Chapter 10 - How to work with Tables
Chapter 11 - How to work with forms
||Chapter 8 - How to Use Responsive Web Design (RWD)
Colleges and Universities