ITI 353 HTML5 - Session II
- Chapter 2 - How to Code, Test and Validate a web page
- Chapter 3 - How to use HTML to structure and web page
- Student Exercise 1 - Chapter 3 - How to use HTML to structure and web page
- Chapter 4 - How to use CSS to format the elements of a web page
- Student Exercise 2 - Chapter 4
Student Exercise 1
- Chapter 3 - Exercise 3-1
- 1. Complete Chapter 3 - Exercise 3-1, Page 120 using Dreamweaver.
- 2. The Town_Hall directory listed in the book is now the root directory on your developmental site.
- 3. The c3_content.txt file listed in the book for Exercise 3-1 is located in the txt folder on your developmental site.
- 4. Students will upload files to live site.
- 5. Students will preview in browser website files.
- 4. Link to Chapter 3 - Exercise 3-1 Zip Files
Student Exercise 2
- 1. Complete Exercise 4-1, page 164 using Dreamweaver.
- 2. The basic.html file listed in Exercise 4-1 is located in the templates folder on your developmental site.
- 3. Students will upload files to live site.
- 4. Students will preview in browser website files.
General Web Development Links
Wireframe Design Apps
Free Cloud Based
Free Web Design IDEs
Free Web Development IDEs
Downloadable DesktopWeb Development Apps
Cloud Based Web Development
Cloud-Based Web Development Sites
Online Website Builder Sites
Learning Management Systems (LMS)
Slideshows, Carousels, Graphic Plugins & Components
Calendar & Datepicker jQuery Plugins
RWD Testing Emulators
Browser Plugin Apps
WSDL, SOAP, REST, & ODATA Introduction and Resources
Chapter Presentation, Zip, and Solution Set Files
||Exercise Zip File
||Solution Set Zip File
||Course Introduction Presentation
|Chapter 1 - Introduction to Web Development
Chapter 18 - How to Design a Web Site
Chapter 19 - How to Deploy a Web Site on a Web Server
||Chapter 2 - How to Code, Test and Validate a web page
Chapter 3 - How to Use HTML to Structure a Web Page
Chapter 4 - How to Use CSS to Format the Elements of a Web Page
||Chapter 5 - How to Use the CSS Box Model for Spacing, Borders, and Backgrounds
Chapter 6 - How to Use CSS for Page Layout
||Chapter 7 - How to Work with Links and Lists
Chapter 9 - How to Work with Images
||Chapter 10 - How to work with Tables
Chapter 11 - How to work with forms
||Chapter 8 - How to Use Responsive Web Design (RWD)